Glam Fest’22 is the first-ever biggest beauty & fashion shopping event hosted by Bagallery. The Bagallery hosted Glam fest’22 from 25th to 26th June 2022. This biggest fest is organized at the Expo Center, Lahore. 500+ beauty and fashion brands take part in this event to entertain.
The WBM Foundation Participated in the Glam fest’22 for plantation campaign. Besides it, they distributed free plants among the public and influencers to promote the plantation. To make the public aware of its importance, WBM Foundation distributed free plants, intended to promote more plantations at the provincial level, national and international levels to fight environmental hazards. Intended to educate the women of these societies regarding the importance of plantations to restore the natural ecosystem. To make them aware that with skincare, it is necessary to take care of the environment.
- Conduct plantation campaigns and educate the women and youth of the society who attended the biggest beauty fest’22.
- Our first priority is to spread awareness and promote plantations.
- Make it common practice in our homes to plant a tree.
- To promote plantations to stand for environmental restoration.
- Make the city green and clean with the contribution of residents of the country.
- Contribute to future environmental protection for our next generations.
This First-ever baggallery fashion fest’22 is organized at EXPO Centre, Lahore organized by baggallery.
Chief guests/ Influencers
- Hania Amir (Actress in the Pakistani Drama industry)
- Rumaisa khan (Influencer)
- Dr. Warda Saeed (Influencer)
- Saman Hayyat Somro (Influencer)
- Javeria Rajpoot (Influencer)
- Dua Amjad (Influencer)
- Fariha Asghar (Influencer)
- Sobia Saleem (Influencer)
This event was hosted by Bagallery CEO Suleman Sattar and Co-Founder Mina Suleman led the team comprising more than 150 members for arranging this event in Punjab, Pakistan.