The Government of Punjab Mines and Minerals Department organized Punjab Mining Expo 2022 from 19th to 21st March. This is the first-ever exhibition organized by Mines and Minerals Department. This event was inaugurated by Dr. Samar Mubarak and (the Chairman Board of Governors of Punjab Mines and Mineral Company). At Punjab Mining Expo, a mines conference was held and attended by all provincial officers and investors.
The WBM Foundation and WBM international Participated in the Punjab Mining Expo. WBM International showcased its products including salt lamps and different items made of salt, beauty products having natural salts and minerals which give you natural and refreshing feelings. Whereas WBM Foundation distributed free plants, intended to promote more plantations at the provincial level. Intended to educate the people regarding the importance of plantations to restore the natural ecosystem. All sectaries appreciated the work and exhibition.
- Promoting environment-friendly activities i.e., plantation at local as well as national levels to make our country green.
- Stand out together and discourage environment hazards activities.
- To give awareness regarding hazards that our environment faces and educate regarding sustainability.
- Unique opportunity to showcase your products
- Showcase the product made of salts.
- Opportunity to collaborate on mutually beneficial in terms of B2B, B2C, and B2G
This First-ever Exhibition and conference were organized by the Punjab and minerals department at EXPO Centre, Lahore, and led by Secretary MMD Muhammad Ali Amir.
- Dr. Samar Mubarakamand (Chairman Board of Governors of Punjab Mineral Company)
- Riaz Ahmad Chaudhary (Commissioner Mines and minerals department)
- Sarah Rashid (Additional Secretary)
- Atika Ammar Bukhari (Deputy Secretary)
- Mr. Nafees Anjum (Director WBM International)
- Mr. Jamshed Anjum (Director WBM International)
- Muhammad Ali Amir (Mines & Mineral Punjab Secretary)
- Noor Pirkani (Balochistan Secretary)
- Hamayun Khan (KPK Secretary)
Despite the exhibition, the Conference was conducted at Expo Centre. All provincial mines and minerals departments and their officers and investors from Sindh, Baluchistan, KPK and Azad Kashmir attended this conference.